XLSpecialized Trailers offers customized solutions to meet our customer's hauling challenges. Founded on innovation and commitment to quality - XL hase arned its reputation as a premium heavy haul trailer manufacturer through years of providing uniquely resilient, efficient, solutions-based products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems, reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answer questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing relating results as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Three years manufacturing experience.
- Occasional walking, sitting, climbing, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling.
- Ability to routinely lift 25 lbs. and occasionally up to 50lbs and move up to 100 pounds.
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|