Central Reservation Agent (Part Time/Nights)Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark, Dubuque, IA
Join Our Team!
The Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark offers an exciting, safe and family-friendly work environment. If you're a hardworking and energetic individual, we may have the opportunity for you! Apply for one of our open positions through Access Dubuque Jobs or feel free to stop by the hotel Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to fill out an application. Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 16 or older.
Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark supports the National Career Readiness Certificate and takes certificate completion into consideration for employment purposes. Please check the local Workforce Development Center for further information.
The Grand Harbor Resort and Waterpark is accepting applications for a PART TIME Central Reservation Agent. Ideal candidates will have flexible availability and prior customer service experience, call-center atmosphere experience preferred but not required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides outstanding and consistent customer service by being knowledgeable, pleasant and helpful to the guests at all times.
- Uses the RDP reservation system to accurately input reservations into the RDP reservation system.
- Be knowledgeable about the three hotel properties to ensure guests are given complete and accurate information.
- Completes all reporting tasks including but not limited to shift checklists, customer complaint logs, and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Offer first tier resolutions to guest complaints that are satisfactory to both the hotel and guest. Take personal responsibility for difficult guests, challenges or incorrect billing.
- Works well with other departments to ensure all guests’ needs are met.
- Maintain a clean and well groomed appearance at all times in accordance with departmental standards.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- All other duties as assigned by general manager.
|Years of Experience||--|