Associate BuyerTheisen Home Farm Auto, DUBUQUE, IA
Theisen's is an independent, family-owned chain of Home, Farm and Auto stores, with locations in Dubuque, Maquoketa, Dewitt, Anamosa, Monticello, Tipton, Dyersville, Vinton, lowa Falls, Charles City, New Hampton, Marshalltown, Cedar Rapids (2), Newton, Ames, Grinnell, Pella, Coralville, Indianola, Davenport IA, Sparta WI, and Black River Falls WI.
Theisen's is a member of Mid-States Distributing, a buying group comprised of independent, family-owned retailers across the country.
Theisen's was founded in 1927 by Leo & Kathryn Theisen. Theisen's headquarters are in Dubuque where the buying staff, advertising, accounting, human resources, MIS and distribution center are located.
Theisen's employs over 1200 associates. The philosophy at Theisen's is "people buy from people, not companies" and the company stresses that "our associates work with us, not for us". 6201 Chavenelle Road Dubuque , IA 52002-2634 (563)556-4738
The Associate Buyer will assist Buyer with:
Monitor Product Lines
- Reorder to maintain store stock levels
- Monitor inventory movement by computer
- Follow up on order shipments and backorders
- Load new items, update prices
- Make suggestions to improve sales, productivity, communication, turns and ROI
- Invoice Corrections
Assist with AD Preparation
- Order and ensure that advertised inventory is in stock
- Complete purchase orders and/or initiate transfers
- Compare inventory and project need. Communicate trends to buyer(s)
- Assist with special orders
- Correspond with vendors on product availability and order status
Answer Correspondence from Store Associates
- Answer questions about products
- Give advice to solve problems
- Take store requests
- Follow up on all correspondence – Xmails, phone, special orders, etc.
- Evaluate reports
The perferred applicant will have re-buyer expereince
To apply send resume and wage requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|