Intern - Finance and Accounting (Rotational Program)Alliant Energy, Cedar Rapids, IA
www.alliantenergy.com - take a look inside the world of Alliant Energy! From electrical engineering, computer technicians and communications professionals to line mechanics, customer service consultants and marketing representatives, Alliant and its affiliate companies have more than 4,500 employees across the country. Made up of men and women from various ethnic backgrounds and diverse races and cultures, Alliant employees strive for excellence and innovation in customer service.
Alliant Energy is dedicated to living our corporate values. We work every day to achieve our vision as a partner seeking to enhance the comfort, security and productivity of our customers around the world. We believe that our people are our greatest resource and the reason for our success. Our employees uphold the Alliant Energy values each and every day.
Alliant corporate values:
*Become a partner with its customers, anticipating their needs and seeking creative solutions to their home and business problems.
*Strive for excellence in service, responsiveness and operational performance.
*Protect the safety of its employees and the public at large.
*Increase the value of investments made in the company by its shareowners
*Be a responsible corporate citizen, caring for the environment and the communities where it does business, while encouraging diversity in its employee and supplier ranks
*Communicate openly and honestly and uphold the highest standards of ethical behavior throughout the Alliant organization.
Alliant Energy is recruiting for an intern who would work closely with the Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, and Operational Finance departments. This position will be throughout the 2018 summer - see below for additional details.
- Pay: Competitive wage earning between $12.10-15.40
- Hours: 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Location: Headquarters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Start Date: Monday, May 14th or Tuesday, May 29th (may be flexible)
- End Date: Friday, August 17th or 24th (may be flexible)
- Course credit available upon request
- Possible full time job opportunity
What will you get from an Alliant Energy internship? In addition to an opportunity to apply your coursework to value-added projects, you will also benefit from many other events designed for our interns. Our 70+ interns learn about each other and Alliant Energy through the over-night kick-off event, executive luncheon, volunteer events, and other networking opportunities. You’ll continue to develop your skills through meaningful work, plant tours, info sessions and more! These events allow interns to interact with each other as well as learn about different areas of the company.
Hear what our previous interns are saying!
- “I would recommend this internship to any of my friends because I consider it to have been a great learning and professional experience with challenging projects.”
- “This internship gave me more than I ever would have expected. The all-around experience I was able to get through this internship made it go above and beyond. I learned a lot about my department and was given a good amount of trust in the work was given,
- but also I was able to learn about all different parts of the company. “
- “Every person I have contact with wants to know about me and what I'm doing, where I go to school, etc. Input is valued greatly from senior members to operators which is unique to this company. “
Explore this opportunity to learn and contribute to the Alliant Energy team
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Cedar Rapids, IA
|Years of Experience||--|