For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
Prudential Retirement's mission and strategy focuses on building lasting relationships with all our individual customers. The newly formed Workplace Individual Solutions team delivers service, education and solutions to our individual customers to fulfill their overall financial wellness needs.
This Executive Assistant (EA) will provide day-to-day support to three Vice Presidents across Workplace Individual Solutions. This position requires a highly motivated individual who can work in a fast-paced environment, take initiative, deliver quality and accuracy, and have excellent follow-up skills. The position will be located in Dubuque, IA, but will support executives in other sites and virtual.
- Maintaining Vice Presidents' calendars
- Scheduling complex meetings, including logistics and gathering appropriate materials
- Coordinating travel arrangements and preparing itineraries for Vice Presidents
- Utilizing MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint to create and/or edit needed documents and presentations
- Preparing travel and general expense vouchers for Vice Presidents
- Assisting with expense review
- Assisting with the arrangement and execution of Dubuque Site events
- Provide back-up support for other Executive Assistants, when required
- Other projects as assigned
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience required in an administrative role
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
- Ability to take initiative and anticipate the needs of the Vice Presidents he/she will be supporting
- Strong follow-up and multi-tasking skills; ability to follow through with requests in order to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and very organized
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, but also partner as a team player
- Exceptional integrity and the ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Able to support executives remotely, partnering well with on-site admin support
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|