Defined Contribution Disbursement SpecialistPrudential Financial, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
The Disbursement Specialist role is fast paced and has direct contact with clients of Defined Contribution Retirement Plans, specific to participant level distribution and loan transactions. The Disbursement Specialist notifies clients when their direction is needed for participant distribution or loan scenarios or responds to Client questions on participant distribution or loan scenarios. Disbursement Specialists also work closely with internal partners to provide exceptional service and are accountable for resolving complex disbursement and loan inquiries. Disbursement Specialists trigger various operational processes through work flow for internal partners to execute on resulting from client contact received through emails and phone calls. The successful candidate must readjust priorities and positively drive for results, display sense of urgency, maintain focus when faced with challenging scenarios or ambiguity, and demonstrate a positive and customer focused approach towards internal partners and clients.
The ideal candidate must be motivated, confident, enjoy being challenged and works well individually and in a team-based environment. Ideal candidate will also demonstrate a positive attitude and be a strong team player.
- College Degree or equivalent transaction processing experience in a fast paced financial environment preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Good follow-through skills
- Computer proficient - accurate and fast keying skills as well as experience in a PC-based workflow system
- Understanding of Defined Contributions Plan structure, rules and regulations a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner with other areas
- Strong written and oral communications skills