For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
Prudential is seeking an IT desktop and application support specialist/technical team leader. The team leader provides the leadership and support for a team of associates within an operations environment, under the guidance and leadership of other department managers. They are accountable for the team's overall performance, as measured by several production and quality indicators.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide support and assistance to the manager in meeting the key objectives of the Technology support team as well as the objectives of our business partners, including but not limited to, managing workload, call volume, providing excellent customer service as well as providing technical leadership to technology support technicians.
- Leads and motivates others to attain team and department goals.
- Develops team members to improve team and individual skills.
- Available to the team members for questions, feedback and answers.
- Provide backup support for GBTS Help Desk.
- Staff the GBTS tech café's across Prudential sites.
- Provide support to remote sites via remote control tools as well as provide in home support when requested.
- Provide Hot hands for GBTS network operations, network engineering and voice operations teams.
- Create and maintain automated utilities and processes including PC build automation and costumer facing request systems.
- Manages work load and ensures the most effective and efficient service and in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Acts as the technical lead for the team in resolving issues.
- Monitors service levels to ensure quality and productivity standards are met.
- Monitors the follow up process and gives monthly one on one feedback with team members.
- Identifies opportunities for continual process improvement - monthly meetings with team and consistent visibility on the floor will increase the chance of the team leader identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Provides back up support for the team when required.
- Provide training for the team with focus on continuous improvement and development.
- Support for Office 365 environment, including Outlook and Skype for business.
- Attends weekly/monthly department meetings.
- Analyze customer satisfaction data.
- Effectively communicates updates in processes & procedures to team and ensure timely updates to documentation.
- Displays effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Is capable of interacting with all levels of Prudential associates.
- Displays strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Potential off hour, holiday and overtime work is required.
- 1 to 3 plus years experience in a leadership role.
- 5 plus years desktop and application IT support experience.
- Strong knowledge of supporting both Windows desktops / laptops, Virtual Desktop. Infrastructure, Apple products like Mac, iPhone and iPad as well as Android based mobile devices.
- Experience with Video Conferencing Technology is a plus.
- Experience in a managed print environment.
- Customer service experience and expertise is required.
- Basic networking knowledge. Network operations experience is a plus.
- Support expertise of Office 365 environment with Exchange/Outlook.
- Apple Mac experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously.
- Ability to partner effectively with colleagues across multiple business groups, corporate areas, as well as external partners.
- Highly motivated, conceptual thinker who is able to work independently or and within a team.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|