Purchasing AssistantPSSI, Kieler, WI
We provide sanitation for over 450 food processing plants daily with over 15,000 sanitation employees covering the US and Canada. No other company in the food market has broader experience, more boots on the ground, or a larger pool of customers than PSSI. Our distinctive business model used in the contract sanitation market today was developed, tested and refined by our customers and our people. PSSI has the standardized systems, resources and technical expertise to handle any sanitation challenge.
PSSI is the largest contract sanitation provider in the world, headquartered near Dubuque with over 15,000 employees worldwide. PSSI is a fast growing organization whose headquarters has a tight knit family feeling. Our purchasing team is looking a detail oriented, goal driven individual to join their team to provide continued support to our field team members.
This entry level position processes orders that are placed by internal managers using a standardized products list from pre-approved vendors, that are screened by the department manager.
Primary Position responsibilities:
- Receive orders from the field
- Enter purchase orders into the Accounting system
- Send orders to vendor
- Purchase order receiving
- Process Vendor invoice for payment
- Follow up on back orders
- Communicate with field operations personnel
- Reconcile receipts (based on inventory sheets received from the field) to open PO’s
- Verify ending inventories in the accounting system to inventory sheets received from the field
- Peers within Controller Group
- Other Functions (Payroll, IT, etc)
- Operations (Area VP’s, Managers, etc.)
- External Auditors
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Person must have an understanding of the functions within the accounting system including the various general ledger accounts
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|