This is a great opportunity to establish yourself in a secure company with a 75+ year history of success. We offer competitive wages, insurance, profit sharing and paid time off.
Over 700 farms strong, the knowledge and dedication of Prairie Farms’ farm families is represented in our full line of retail and foodservice dairy products. Prairie Farms network of local manufacturing plants and branch offices enables highly efficient, dairy fresh distribution throughout Mid-America and the South. From farm to family... Prairie Farms’ foundation is built upon products of uncompromising quality.
PRAIRIE FARMS IS COMMITTED TO THIS FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESS
• To increase equity value balanced with organization growth
• To encourage each employee to attain his or her maximum potential
• To simply do what is right – and conduct our business with professional integrity
• To strengthen our competitive edge by embracing the principle of innovation
• To be the leader in high quality products and services
Requirements for the position include:
- Plant maintenance experience or equivalent technical training.
- Strong electrical experience along with hydraulics and pneumatics.
- PLC experience is a plus.
- Must have math and mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Willing to work weekends and be flexible.
- Must be able to tolerate allergen exposure to milk, cocoa and egg proteins.
- Must have full range of motion and be able to lift 50 pounds.
Position Schedule: 3rd shift 4 - 10 hour days with rotating days off
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|