Technology Account Management SalesSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
TECHNOLOGY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT/SALES
TEMP TO HIRE: $15-$16/HOUR, BONUS POTENTIAL
Summary: Responsible for the management of sales and customer relationships. The Business Technology Consultant maintains customer satisfaction by improving responsiveness and anticipating the customer’s product and service needs. Ensures new business development through demonstration opportunities, events and outreach activities.
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Assist in onboarding of new customers and provide customer service
- Solicits and maintains phone contact with current and prospect accounts
- Develop new business with existing customers and new prospects
- Resolve customer problems, manage re-orders and anticipate customer’s product needs
- Provides account management
- Attend trade shows, provide product demos on-site and online
- Stay current with changing technology, including software and programs
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual in this position must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and ability required.
- Associates degree in Business, technical or related field preferred, but not required.
- Two years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- One or more years’ experience in business to business sales
- Great written and verbal communications skills
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Proven accounts management experience and results orientation
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently without supervision
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|