Dubuque Bank and Trust, a proud member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., operates offices in Dubuque, Epworth, Farley and Holy Cross. The bank serves thousands of customers in Iowa as well as in Illinois, Wisconsin and other states. With assets of more than $1 billion, DB&T is among Iowa's 10 largest banking institutions. DB&T is headquartered at 1398 Central Avenue in Dubuque.
- Develops and maintains a portfolio of profitable business and retail customer relationships.
- Manages and deepens banking relationships with individual and small business clients.
- Build relationships with partners in other bank departments and in the community to foster business growth.
- Researches and develops marketing opportunitis.
- Coaches and develops banking center staff.
- Participates in joint calls with other bank product partners/specialists.
- Works with banking center employees to meet customers' needs and maximize cross-selling opportunities.
- Works with DB&T's Retail Banking Manager to establish annual banking center growth goals and develop strategies to achieve dollar, account, and product goals.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, finance, accounting or equivalent experience highly preferred.
- Significant experience in customer service and sales .
- 3-5 years of experience in banking, business development, personal banking, business banking or branch management preferred.
- Previous sales management experience.
Dubuque Bank and Trust offers competitive benefits package, full vacation package, 401K, and great internal career opportunities.
Please submit your resume on our website at www.dubuquebank.com/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|