Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
Duties & Responsibilities
Billing - The Billing Department’s purpose is the accurate and timely invoicing of the Company’s services to our customers according to their requirements.
Credit and Collections - The Collections Department’s purpose is the conversion of invoices into cash within customers’ payment terms and the timely and accurate recording of these payments to the Company’s accounts receivable ledger. This function also evaluates customer’s credit profile and establishes prudent credit and payment terms.
Driver Compensation - The Driver Compensation Department’s purpose is the accurate and timely payment to our Company Drivers and Independent Contractors in accordance with Company requirements and the prompt and courteous response/follow up to Drivers’ inquiries.
Purchasing – The Purchasing Department’s purpose is to source goods and service, manage vendors, develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies and negotiate better deals.
- Overall management and effectiveness of these Departments.
- Proper staffing, training, development, evaluation and compensation of personnel.
- External and internal customer service and satisfaction.
- Evaluate process and technology and devise ways to economize and streamline the work activities.
- Develop and implement strategies so these functions are scalable and best-in-class.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding these functions.
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance.
- A minimum of a BS; CPA and/or MBA is preferred.
- At least five years of experience as an administrative manager, Controller or equivalent, preferably in an over the road trucking organization with revenues of at least $100 million.
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of accounting.
- Experience working with accounting software packages.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills.
Hirschbach is a privately owned carrier that has delivered state-of-the-art transportation solutions for over 80 years. Our fleet is among the newest, most environmentally friendly and fuel efficient in the trucking industry. We offer various types of transportation services including refrigerated, dedicated, and specialized. Our primary markets extend from the midwest to and from the south, southeast, and northeast. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carriers. We welcome you to join our family!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|