Account ManagerKunkel & Associates, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Kunkel & Associates is a commercial insurance brokerage and consulting firm committed to providing quality service through unparalleled professionalism and personalized attention for over 15 years.
Our team provides consultative solutions for your transportation, property and casualty, and employee benefits needs. Our organization continues to grow and develop by bringing innovative advantages to our clients; including: comprehensive nursing services, resource consulting, safety and loss control management, and claims management.
Work with us, not for us.
At Kunkel & Associates, we continue to search for talented individuals to join our team. If you are seeking a position that is rewarding, challenging, provides growth opportunities, and is fun, consider a career with us. Even if you don’t see the position you’re looking for, please still apply. We’re always interested in talking to great people.
K&A Locations: Dubuque, Iowa (Headquarters); Madison, Wisconsin and Kansas City, Kansas
Check out our recruitment video: https://kunkel-inc.com/careers to learn more about what we do at Kunkel and our team members!
Account Managers are responsible for assisting Sales Executives in the servicing and development of their clients’ and prospects’ P&C insurance programs.
Monday through Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm
- Accompany the Sales Executive on prospect and renewal presentations and service plans
• Implement/monitor clients’ service plans
• Analyze insurance data to ensure that clients have the appropriate coverage
• Build and maintain relationships with clients to include providing high quality service/prompt responses
• Ensure timely premium collection from clients
• Develop relationships with underwriters to negotiate premiums, terms and conditions on behalf of client
• Develop marketing plans to ensure the best P&C insurance programs
• Round out accounts by selling additional coverages that clients need
• Provide assistance to the Associate Account Executives in training
• Other duties as assigned
BA or BS or applicable job experience
• 1-3 years experience in P&C or related field
• Maintain continuing education credits as needed
• Must have strong Outlook, Word, and Excel Skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|