Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
The Wealth Advisory Operations Assistant is responsible for processing, analyzing, inputting and verifying transactions and providing general back office support to Wealth Advisory Services for the subsidiary banks of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., through management provided by Heartland subsidiary bank, Dubuque Bank and Trust Company.
PRIMARY AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process the payment of clients’ bills, income/principal disbursements, tax payments, etc., including determining proper coding.
- Prepare and provide required documentation for new accounts.Analyze completed and signed new account paperwork and complete new account setup on trust accounting system.
- Complete setup of clients’ online access, including requesting setup with core software company and completing setup on bank’s online banking site.
- Assign fee packages to accounts and maintain changes at the account level.
- Prepare and process incoming and outgoing transfers of assets.
- Process maintenance requests and changes for clients and their accounts.
- Set up purchases, sales, income processing and other transactions relating to non-marketable assets.
- Review and approve accuracy and posting of daily transactions created by other operations personnel.Help maintain internal accounts, including daily balancing and reconciling .
- Provide needed communication with core software company. Complete scanning and verification of necessary documents into electronic data filing system.
- Complete annual ELearning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate degree in Accounting or business related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience with accounting and/or securities processing.
- Experience working with a variety of software programs.Proven experience in a fast paced office environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize and meet daily deadlines.Basic knowledge of general accounting practices.Knowledgeable experience with MS Office.
- Previous trust or brokerage experience preferred.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|