Bilingual Customer Care RepHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Asbury, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Customer Care Representatives project the professional organizational image through telephone, electronic(e-mail), social media, chat and written interaction with both HTLF member bank employees and customers. The Customer Care Representative must adhere to all bank policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma/GED, 6-12 months of customer service experience
- Responds to both internal and external customer inquiries through a vairety of mediums such as: e-mails, chat, telephone, etc. in a courteous and timely manner as outlined in the department's established service levels.
- Assists internal and external customers with troubleshooting, recommending possible solutions, or determining when to escalate a problem to management or referring to a technical expert within the area
- Assists with all banking deposit product inquiries including: checking, savings, certificates of deposit, internet banking, debit card, and mobile banking,
We're committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - We're committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment - We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsiblity for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit Plan
- 401K Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing Plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental Insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident Plans
- Employee Assistance Program for staff and family member
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is an EOE/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|