Customer Care Application SpecialistHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Asbury, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Offer and sell financial products and services through a centralized online account and loan application process to both consumer and small business customers for all Heartland subsidiary banks.
- Provide exceptional customer service while effectively using sales skills such as: effective listening, adapting to differences in customers, identifying needs, expanding and deepening customer relationships, responding to verbal clues, presenting solutions through product benefits, establishing a clear difference, overcoming resistance, asking for the business, completing sale, nurturing relationships, and establishing methods for follow-up.
- Work collaboratively with the banking team to achieve customer service and sales objectives.
- Ensure appropriate actions were taken to promptly resolve customers’ concerns.Accurately processes orders, forms, deposit and loan applications, adverse action notices, and requests submitted within established timeframe.
- Open and service customer accounts and loans as needed.Recognizes and reports to management trends in internal and external customer calls that may identify system/product related issues.
- Determine charges for services requested and arrange for billing.
- Comply with all Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements, Privacy of Customer Information Policy, and all consumer protection laws, regulations, and Bank policies as related to assigned job duties.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business; or equivalent years of experience.3 -5 years of customer service experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite.Ability to demonstrate an understanding of electronic banking services especially, but not limited to, internet banking, bill payment, mobile banking, and ATM/debit card.
- Previous experience using social media, instant chat, e-mail, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current technologies such as used: tablets, computers, smart phones, etc.
- Knowledge of general banking practices preferred.
- Ability to gain knowledge of Fiserv Signature, Desktop Sales, Footprints, uOpen, Mark IV, and other systems as required to perform assigned duties.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|