Luther Manor Communities is evolving to excellence right before our eyes!
Luther Manor Communities is a not for profit senior health care continuum. We have two campus locations. The first is located on a five acre site in western Dubuque. Our second campus is a brand new continuum located on twenty three acres in Asbury.
At Luther Manor Communities, we strive to be a place where you can enjoy the golden years of your life with love, care and familiarity. We offer the finest and most respectful care services for our residents in a homelike and peaceful environment.
At Luther Manor Communities we offer:
- All in one full faith based healthcare continuum that meets your needs today and well into the future.
- Enriched lives through a continuum of quality services guided by Christian love and compassion.
- Rapidly growing campuses at Hillcrest and in Asbury.
- Includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Care at Home, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Memory Care, Outpatient Therapy and Short Term Rehabilitation
- Come contribute to a premiere health care provider and make a difference in the lives of our Dubuque area seniors!
Luther Manor Communities mission is to fulfill the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents. We strive to maintain the dignity of each individual in the spirit of Christian love and compassion. When it comes to choosing a facility for your loved one, we can help.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a friendly, caring environment, then check us out at Luther Manor Communities.
We offer a variety of jobs some of which include:
Nursing (RN, LPN, CMA, CNA)
Laundry & Housekeeping
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Join Our Growing Team
UNIVERSAL WORKER – VAN DRIVER
- 7:00am – 3:30pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive residents to and from medical appointments using designated vehicle and ensure the resident’s safety by following all safety and traffic rules.
- Perform a routine safety check and regular cleaning of the company vehicle.
- Schedule regular maintenance of the vehicle in coordination with the Environmental Services Director.
- Assist with any tasks for the individual households.
- Maintain a clean, safe and comfortable environment for the residents
- Assist with activities, food preparation, and other cares for residents as needed.
- Detail cleaning of unoccupied rooms.
Must have valid Driver License.
In return for high quality performance the chosen candidates can expect benefits such as health and dental insurance, competitive wages plus shift differentials, matching 401(k), and numerous other bonus and incentive opportunities.
Stop by Luther Manor or visit us online
3131 Hillcrest Rd
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52001-3908
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|