Dubuque Bank and Trust, a proud member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., operates offices in Dubuque, Epworth, Farley and Holy Cross. The bank serves thousands of customers in Iowa as well as in Illinois, Wisconsin and other states. With assets of more than $1 billion, DB&T is among Iowa's 10 largest banking institutions. DB&T is headquartered at 1398 Central Avenue in Dubuque.
The Senior Personal Banker is responsible for building retail relationships with our customers and helping them exceed their financial expectations through extraordinary delivery of products and services.
- Offer and sell financial products and services to consumer and small business customers.
- Provide excellent customer service and follow up with prospects and current customers.
- Actively monitor the status of key customer relationships to promote business growth and service quality.
- Answer questions and solve problems for customers.
- Actively participate as part of a sales team to meet growth goals and offer backup support.
- High School Diploma/GED, Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of sales and customer service experience
- Customer facing banking experience preferred
- Proven ability to meet sales goals and work as part of a team
- Ability to count and balance cash
- Knowledge of MS Office, Windows, and 10-key calculator
- Time management and problem solving skills
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|