Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Executes safety policies as defined by the leadership team which protect the company and the motoring public.
- Coordinates and monitors numerous systems to ensure that all employees are compliant with all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Coordinates and monitors to ensure compliance with federal drug and alcohol testing requirements.
- Ensure qualification files meet or exceed all federal standards and record keeping requirements.
- Monitor and ensure that all CVOs maintain current CDLs and physicals.
- Monitor annual reviews of MVRs to ensure CVOs are qualified and meet company standards.
- Monitor all programs to ensure tickets/citations or roadside inspections are reported as required, reviewed, signed and returned to the proper authorities.
- To act as a liaison between the various departments to coordinate DOT compliance requirements.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of compliance as required of a motor carrier.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of working in a safety-related function, or comparable experience is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Office, in particular MS Word and Excel.
- Must be able to demonstrate teamwork and function in a team environment.
- Competent in both verbal and written communication.
Hirschbach has nearly 1,200 full-time employees and professional drivers who continually strive to meet and exceed the transportation needs and customer service expectations of our clients.
Hirschbach is a privately owned carrier that has delivered state-of-the-art transportation solutions for over 80 years. Our fleet is among the newest, most environmentally friendly and fuel efficient in the trucking industry.
With 11 different company locations offering refrigerated transportation services from coast to coast, custom dedicated fleets and non-traditional trucking solutions, Hirschbach offers a wide variety of exciting opportunities to further your career track.
Hirschbach offers a comprehensive benefits plan, 401(k), and Free Gym Memberships.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|