Supply Chain Intelligence InternshipColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands, Inc.is one of North America’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-commerce companies. We’ll celebrate 90 years of business this year, during this time our company has grown from a premier mail-order cheese company to include a diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI.
The Supply Chain Intelligence Internship will begin in June and end in August of 2018.
What You’ll Do & Learn
You will assist in the design, development, implementation and support of mission-critical Business Intelligence (BI) databases, reports, and other business intelligence tools. You will also be subject matter expert (SME) in areas of data utilized by Supply Chain Intelligence Team’s customers. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the creation of request specifications
- Utilizing approved specifications to design & develop report solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Utilizing approved specification to modify & support existing database solutions
- Providing support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed solutions
- Developing and maintaining strong cross-functional working relationships
What it Takes
This person must possess professional level communication skills and thrive in a collaborative team environment. Ideally, you will be working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. In addition, we are looking for:
- At least Junior Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
- Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Programming ability in Access, SQL, Reporting Services, SSIS, SSAS is preferred
- An extensive knowledge and use of MS Office and Windows applications
- Paid Opportunities—This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
- Employee Discounts—Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 25% to 50% off.
- Time Off—We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
- Health Club Membership—Take advantage of a FREE membership at the local YMCAs with full membership reimbursements.
- Health Insurance—Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Casual Dress Code—Colony Brands has a business casual environment. Jeans are allowed year-round.
- Performance Updates—We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
- Training—Colony Brands provides all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
- Kubly Family Foundation—The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details.