Director of Client ServicesCottingham & Butler/ SISCO, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs approximately 900 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
Transportation Group, a division of Cottingham & Butler, was built upon driven, ambitious people like yourself. “Better Every Day” is not just a slogan, it is a promise we make to ourselves and our clients.
Transportation Group provides first-class insurance solutions for over 2,500 trucking companies across the U.S. Our service extends beyond insurance to helping our clients with safety, claims and compliance challenges. We provide better solutions and create more value than any other transportation broker in the industry. This is an exciting role where you will be able to make a difference. You will:
- Empowering employees to deliver outstanding service to our clients.
- Creating new tools and resources to have a positive impact on our customers.
What do you need to be successful in a position like this? We aren’t necessarily looking for a specific background as much as we are looking for a strategic leader that is willing and able to think outside the box and gets excited about the helping lead the company to success.
Why Cottingham & Butler/ Transportation Group?
Cottingham & Butler is the 30th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 800 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are. Our employees:
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
Do you think this might be a fit for you? Send us your resume – we’d love to talk!
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|