A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Dubuque Finley Hospital
Work hours will be primarily 9:30 am to 6:00 pm with the ability to flex to 5:00 am to 1:30 pm, for 80 hours per pay period. You will be required to flex to other shifts as needed. There is a holiday and an every other weekend rotation.
- Prepares all hot foods (or bakery items) from approved food production order sheets in accordance with standardized recipe cards.
- Follows all laws and regulations (Federal, State, Local) regarding storage, preparation, cooking, holding of all products.
- Has necessary food items in the steam table a minimum of five minutes prior to serving time, but no more than fifteen minutes, and food is held in steam table at optimum serving temperatures.
- Ensures that proper techniques are used in the storage, handling and holding of all food items, including leftovers.
- Coordinates workload to achieve optimum quality of food and maximum productivity and efficiency during assigned shift.
- Manages time to ensure the freshest possible product.
- Keeps all products ready for department, and makes any corrections needed to achieve this.
- Reports food shortages, out-dated food items or any item received in poor condition to food production coordinator, food service director, or manager/nutrition services.
- Practices good customer relation skills with all customers –patients, families, co-workers and visitors.
- Uses appropriate critical thinking skills to solve problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous Cook experience is preferred, but not required
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|