Operations Assistant - Wealth Advisory ServicesHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process the payment of clients’ bills, income/principal disbursements, tax payments, etc.
- Process deposits and cash receipts to clients’ accounts.
- Prepare and provide required documentation for new accounts to internal salespersons.
- Analyze completed and signed new account paperwork and complete new account setup on trust accounting system.
- Complete setup of clients’ online access, including requesting setup with core software company and completing setup on bank’s online banking site.
- Process various maintenance requests and changes for clients’ and their accounts.
- Review and approve accuracy and posting of daily transactions created by other operations personnel.
- Complete scanning and verification of necessary documents into electronic data filing system.
- Assists with clearing of outstanding items in internal/house and client accounts.
Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in accounting or business related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience with accounting and/or securities processing preferred.
- Proven experience in a fast paced office environment
- Proven ability to prioritize and meet daily deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of general accounting practices.
- Knowledgeable experience with MS Office.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|