Vice President - Total RewardsHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Vice President – Total Rewards to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Vice President – Total Rewards will plan, develop and direct companywide employee benefits, compensation, payroll, risk, and compliance areas. This position requires both the ability to operate at a strategic level with senior executives as well as at a tactical and execution orientated level on a day – to – day basis with the HR Team.
- 10+ years in the Human Resource Field with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing a team and designing and administering compensation, incentive and benefit plans
- Strategically align all compensation and benefit plans with the overall strategy of the organization
- Responsible for benefit and compensation plan design and administration
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We're committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensatoin and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - We're committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment - We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsiblity for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays
- Tutition Benefit Plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing Plan
- Subidized Medical and Dental Insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident Plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||10+ Years|