MBA Project Management Internship (SUMMER 2018)McGraw-Hill Education, Burr Ridge, IL
This listing has expired
At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Intern in our Burr Ridge, IL office. Does this sound like you?
The Higher Ed Program Management Intern will learn about day-to-day program management in a publishing/edTech environment and contribute directly to ongoing strategic product management plans for higher ed products. The Intern will work closely with the Program Management team and the MHHE Chief Product Officer. The majority of time will be spent observing, contributing, and potentially leading various projects or deliverables for McGraw-Hill Education. Additionally, take on Strategy Projects across MHHE, to define and size a market opportunity, assess the risk and provide recommendation(s).
What you'll need to be successful:
- MBA Student
- BA Degree in Business Strategy and Project Management
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Project Management Certification - preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid technical skills including fluency in MS Office.
- Analytical thinker with strong collaboration skills.
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency.
- Desire to learn, ask questions and challenge conventional thinking.
- Always acts with the highest level of ethics and integrity.
- Experience with project management programs, such as SmartSheet.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume. We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!