Partner ManagerEagle Point Software Corporation, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Who is Eagle Point?
Our mission is to help organizations use technology better and, therefore, be more productive. We’ve been around since 1983 and that mission has never changed. Our solutions have changed but why we’re in business has remained the same.
Pinnacle Series is an on-demand AEC learning and productivity platform that uses multiple asset types to help organizations overcome every day challenges they face in using technology. This cloud-based solution allows users to fully utilize their technologies by offering 24/7 access to learning and productivity materials.
We are a passionate team that will pull out all the stops when it comes to helping our customers reach their goals. If you want to join a team of smart, talented and fun people, look no further than Eagle Point!
Eagle Point offers a competitive compensation structure, 401k plan with match and administrative fees paid by the company, health insurance, disability and life insurance, flex plan, paid time off (PTO) and holidays, casual dress code, free coffee and soda, and personal use of our amazing office space which includes a deck overlooking the Mississippi River.
Awards and Customer Quotes
Eagle Point was named a “Top 20 Most Promising Engineering Technology Solution Providers” by CIO Review Magazine as well as one of the "30 Most Trustworthy Companies of the Year" by Silicon Review. In addition, the Pinnacle Series was named “Best Autodesk Implementation, Training and Support System” in CV Magazine’s Technology Innovator Awards. Pinnacle Series also received a Technology Award for “Most Innovative Learning & Performance Platform” by TMT News.
“Pinnacle Series takes a big load off our support staff. It has reduced the amount of time we spend answering people’s questions by 50 percent.” –Mark Nyland, CAD Manager, MSA Professional Services
“We call Pinnacle Series our ‘Single Source of Truth’”— Tracy Matteson, Design Technology Manager, Mazzetti, Inc.
“Pinnacle Series is an essential tool we use on a daily basis for task-based, step-by-step directions. This software promotes discipline, consistency and efficiency from project to project.”—Thomas Hoellering, Lead CAD Tech. Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
We solve the most consistent challenges in the AEC industry.
Eagle Point Software is seeking a highly driven sales professional to fill the role of Partner Manager in our Dubuque office. This position is responsible for recruiting new partners and managing our current partners. The successful candidate will be held accountable for achieving specific indirect sales revenue goals.
Job Location: Dubuque, Iowa
Travel: Up to 25% domestic and international travel
Role & Responsibilities
The Partner Manager responsibilities include:
- Recruit and onboard partners world-wide
- Manage partner sales programs
- Provide sales support to partners
- Train and support partners to grow sales
- Educate and train partners on product and brand awareness
- Assist partners in responding to RFPs and in winning business
- Provide onsite partner training and support
- Travel domestically and internationally to establish relationships with partners
- Conduct sales demonstrations of our product
- Experience in direct and indirect B2B sales
- Experience in Partner Management
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Domestic and international travel
- Experience selling into the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industries
- Experience selling software solutions
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|