Honkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc. (HKFS) is a premier wealth management firm delivering comprehensive services to high net worth clients primarily through partnerships with progressive CPA practices. Through this unique approach, HKFS has helped thousands of clients stay on track with their wealth management goals.
Founded in 1995 and a member of Accounting Today’s Billion Dollar Club, our rapidly growing firm offers a full array of wealth management products including asset management, risk management, brokerage services and retirement planning services.
We regularly seek to add to our experienced and motivated team, both in our Dubuque, Iowa headquarters, and our field offices located throughout the country. If we currently do not have position available, you are encouraged to apply in case of future career opportunities.
Please feel free to visit our website at www.hkfs.com
HK Financial Services (HKFS), a top 100 wealth manager, (Forbes, 2015) is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a trade specialist.
Responsibilities may include:
- Execute trades for cash deposits, distribution requests and rebalancing requirements
- Ensure accounts are properly invested according to their investment policy statement
- Monitor portfolios for adherence to policies
- Provide analytical research and recommendations to financial planning consultants for client portfolios
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- Series 65 required, or ability to obtain within 12 months
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
We offer a competitive wage, benefits package, and advancement opportunities. EOE
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|