Content Operations Summer InternMcGraw-Hill Education, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Content Operations Intern in our Dubuque, IA office. Does this sound like you?
- Review McGraw-Hill digital products for image compliance. Track and report on image use in digital products.
- Review corrections to eBooks implemented by McGraw-Hill vendors to validate corrections. Work with vendor as needed to implement additional fixes.
- Assist the Content Operations team with completing special projects and all other requests.
- Have working knowledge of Excel, Word and other MS office suite products.
A successful candidate will have:
- Undergraduate student.
- Excellent oral and especially written communications skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- An ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Comfort with technology.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume. We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!