Inside Account Manager-CISSCrescent Electric Supply Co, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Crescent Electric Supply Company was founded by Titus B. Schmid in Dubuque, Iowa in 1919. Today we have grown to over 160 locations throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. Our Corporate headquarters is located in East Dubuque, IL.
Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees and seeking long-term growth through total customer satisfaction. Our customers are the contractors, manufacturers, industrial facilities, building owners, and utilities that create electricity, install electrical systems, or use it in their buildings. Take a look at Crescent Electric Supply and you will see an exciting, growing organization in a dynamic industry. If that sounds like the right place for you, we would love to hear from you.
To learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Co., visit our web site at www.cesco.com.
- Help customers determine the right Crescent Electric products and services to meet their needs.
- Use telephone and e-mail communication to sell products and services, offer add-on and up-sell products that may benefit the customer, and suggest alternative products when a customer requested product is not available.
- Execute sales effort in an ethical and professional manner that will reflect favorably on the reputation of both the salesperson and the company.
- Close orders and sell at profitable levels.
- Reach sales and gross margin goals.
- Develop a sustainable sales/profit volume in assigned territory.
- Create and maintain solid, long-term relationships with customers.
- Assist and resolve customer requests and/or problems in a prompt and professional manner.
- Regularly make telephone sales calls to prospective customers and current established customers.
- Attend sales, product, and other branch/company meetings.
- Keep customer informed about all relevant company and vendor policies.
- Maintain a current library of reference material.
- Interact with branch personnel to exchange customer needs information.
- Maintain knowledge of products and their applications. Know major competitor product lines.
- Perform proactive telesales to customers assigned by Corporate Inside Sales Manager.
- Must possess strong comprehensive PC skills (i.e., Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook Products).
- Ability to work quickly and accurately within time constraints and against deadlines.
- Must possess interpersonal and organizational skills, be a self-starter, detail oriented, and have ability to multitask and to communicate (verbal and written).
- Previous telesales and superior customer service experience is preferred.
- One to two years of wholesale electrical distribution experience preferred.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|