Communication Specialist - SwitchboardUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Dubuque Finley Hospital
This is a PRN position. Work hours will very per required need. You will be required to work (1) 8 hour shift per month, 2 weekends per year and 1 holiday per year to remain PRN.
- Operate, monitor and control the hospital telephone system attendant console.
- Greet callers and visitors.
- Direct calls to appropriate station.
- Take and direct telephone messages for physicians, employees, patients, and visitors.
- Operate and control the hospital public address system.
- Monitor emergency alarm system and react to alarm conditions.
- Clerical duties as assigned.
- Sort, copy and distribute reports as needed.
- 24/7 Department will help to provide coverage with open shifts
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Previous switchboard experience/customer service experience is preferred, but not required.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|