Dental Assistant-Community ServicesUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
32 hours per pay period. This position is located at our Clayton County VNA in Elkader, IA.
- Provide assistance to dental hygienist/dentist in a clinical setting.
- Promote dental health to all age groups.
- Treat all clients with respect regardless of culture, heritage, and ethnicity.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, agencies and the public.
- Flexible in adapting to a variety of work assignments; i.e., work hours, service settings, including those settings with less than optimal conditions.
- Assure continuity in the delivery of clinical services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a graduate of a Dental Assistant Program
- Must be licensed as a Dental Assistant in the State of Iowa
- Must have at least one year of Dental Assistant experience
- This position requires driving. You must be able to provide a valid driver license and proof of personal auto insurance
This listing has expired
Human and Social Services
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|