Physical Therapy Technician-OutpatientUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Dubuque Comp Rehab
Physical Therapy Tech- Outpatient
This is a PRN position. This position does have a weekend and holiday rotation.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Order patient care/office supplies as approved.
- Communicate with patients, families, nurses and therapists.
- Clean and disinfect equipment according to schedule.
- Keep the treatment area stocked and clean.
- Schedule patients and maintain patient flow.
- Answer the phone courteously and use correct etiquette.
- Basic computer, data entry skills.
- Perform modalities as requested and supervised by physical therapist/physical therapy assistant.
- Utilize proper body mechanisms and demonstrate proper lifting techniques.
- Adhere to scheduling of patients.
- Aid therapists/assistants in patient care.
- Follow precautions of various protocols.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have a High School Diploma/GED. Must receive BLS within 3 months of hire date. Must have a valid driver license.
This listing has expired
|Req Num||2017-39458, 2017-39459|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|