Regional accounting firm specializing in healthcare, non-for-profits, governmental audits and tax. See our website at www.eidebailly.com
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 20 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have 33 offices in 14 states across the Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. We support living healthier lives with perks like a Wellness Benefit to be spent on fitness-related purchases each year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent free lunches, snacks, lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as an Office and Marketing Administrator in our Dubuque, IA office may include the following:
- Office Management Activities
- Supervise and serve as a Career Advisor for administrative staff.
- Assist in the development, review and management of the office budget.
- Develop and analyze practice management reports for the office, billers, staff and clients.
- Oversee billings and collections for the office.
- Analyze operations to recommend changes in policies and procedures, create efficiencies and reduce costs in certain areas.
- Manage onboarding and change in employment status of staff members.
- Perform facilities management for the office such as scheduling maintenance.
- Complete projects as assigned by the Partner-in-Charge or Department Heads.
- Marketing Strategy Activities
- Contribute to marketing and business development strategies and solutions for the Eide Bailly Dubuque office in collaboration with the Firm's Business Development team.
- Grow the Eide Bailly brand and reach by developing and sustaining client and referral relationships throughout the Dubuque area.
- In collaboration with the Firm's Business Development team, develop marketing solutions for the internal team that include media releases, targeted brand promotion, event planning and strategic initiatives.
- Lead and manage recruitment activities and initiatives for the Eide Bailly Dubuque office in collaboration with the Firm's Recruiting team.
Who You Are
- You live and breathe client service -- you love building relationships and enjoy communicating with others, both verbally and in writing.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit; you enjoy growing new initiatives, you can think on your feet, offer constructive feedback and take part in sharing knowledge.
- You are familiar with creating and implementing the programs, goals, policies and procedures of a large organization.
- You are accustomed to reviewing details in data and reports, and you are familiar with interpreting financial reporting.
- You have knowledge of facilities management process and procedures.
- You are tech savvy (must be proficient with Microsoft Office) and have experience working in a paperless environment.
- You excel in project management and multitasking, and you take pride in meeting deadlines.
- You love working with a team and helping others as well as learning from them. In addition to being part of a team, you are comfortable with the challenge of leading a team of high-performing individuals.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, 5+ years of office management experience (supervisory experience required) and at least 4 years of marketing and/or sales experience.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or our About Us page.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|