Accounting InternCrescent Electric Supply Co, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Crescent Electric Supply Company was founded by Titus B. Schmid in Dubuque, Iowa in 1919. Today we have grown with 126 locations throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. Our Corporate headquarters is located in East Dubuque, IL.
Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees and seeking long-term growth through total customer satisfaction. Our customers are the contractors, manufacturers, industrial facilities, building owners, and utilities that create electricity, install electrical systems, or use it in their buildings. Take a look at Crescent Electric Supply and you will see an exciting, growing organization in a dynamic industry. If that sounds like the right place for you, we would love to hear from you.
To learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Co., visit our web site at www.cesco.com.
- Pay credit card invoices.
- Monitor Purchase Card outstanding payment authorizations.
- Function as a liaison between branch personnel and vendors for credit card payments.
- Assist employees with Fleet Card issues.
- Assist with monthly Purchase Card reconciliation.
- Provide vendor support with technical issues as it relates to Purchase Card payment collection.
- Assist with monthly general ledger reconciliation of various accounts.
- Work with the Marketing Department to pay invoices for co-op events.
- Assist with Tax documentation and work papers.
- Monitor and assist branches with cash box reconciliation.
- Monitor and assist branch with Account Payable Unbilled report.
- Complete deposit portion of bank reconciliation.
- Prepare internal audit work papers.
- Must be of sophomore or higher level standing in college/university.
- Individual must possess strong, comprehensive PC skills (i.e.
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must have ability to work quickly and accurately under time constraints and against deadlines.
- Must possess interpersonal and organizational skills, be a self-starter, be detail oriented, and have the ability to communicate (verbal and written).
- Minimum GPA 3.0 required.
Competitive Benefit Package:
This is a part-time position, therefore not eligible for benefits.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Candidates are subject to reference checks, credit, criminal background and DMV checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen. EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability
Click on the following link: http://bit.ly/1ijPb32 to be directed to our Youtube playlist. Learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Company and what our employees have to say about working for this great organization.