Embroidery TechnicianEnvision Sports, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
EnvisionTees.com is a family owned business located in the heart of the Midwest. Our central location and proximity to the UPS shipping hub allows us great delivery times anywhere in the continental United States. We are a company specializing in custom apparel screen printing, embroidery and promotional products.
We take pride in every aspect of our company serving our customers and strive to keep a competitive edge in our industry with every order we produce.
We at EnvisionTees.com look forward to building a long lasting and respectable relationship with you, your school, your team, or your company. We hope we to become the familiar friend and name that you are proud to do business with.
Our fully automated facility is capable of printing thousands of tshirts per day, however you may notice there are no minimums!
* Custom Screen Printing
* Custom Direct to Garment Inkjet Printing
* Custom Embroidery
* Promotional Products
* In House Digitizing
* Full Time Artist on Staff
* Complete Customer Satisfaction
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT AREN’T LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING):
- Reads invoices/work orders to determine type and location of embroidery
- Selects needle, thread, and thread color and threads it through machine guides and bobbin and adjusts and regulates machine settings
- Attaches hoops to the garments and places them on the correct embroidery machine and removes them when embroidery is complete
- Manages the quality control of production by ensuring that all apparel is quality checked and products are verified before packing
- Repairs defective embroidery or fills in blanks left by embroidery machine
- Cleans, trims, and folds garments
- Bags or packages orders and contacts customers upon completion
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of training, education and work experience required
- Knowledge of embroidery equipment and software to include multi-head embroidery machines
- Problem solving skills, mechanical aptitude, and a willingness to work according to prescribed production methodologies and processes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires attention to detail and quick thinking
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, push/pull and twist
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|