Maintenance TechnicianRIE Coatings, LLC, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
RIE Coatings applies coatings for protection and performance to a variety of surfaces and substrates including carbon steel, stainless steel, zinc plating, aluminum, composites, plastics, rubber, copper, brass, and other ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
As we continue to expand operations at our Eden Valley, MN and Dubuque, IA locations, we are looking for motivated folks who want to work hard, take pride in a job well done, and who want to be part of the success of the company. Safety and quality are priorities along with a respectful and professional environment. Our Machine Operators are held to these standards and it's expected they hold each other accountable as well.
Why work for us?
At RIE Coatings, we value hard work, a job well done, and most of all, our employees. We offer competitive base pay, shift differentials, health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, and more! Our employees work hard for us so we want to ensure a work environment they can be proud of.
To learn more about who we are and what we do, go to: http://www.riecoatings.com/.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs and services
- Repair and maintenance of all production equipment
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance work order requests
- Schedule and complete the “Preventative Maintenance Program”
- Coordinate special projects as directed by supervision
- Monitor the operation of plant equipment and systems
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled
- Participates in the 6s audit process and continuous improvement activities
- Carry pager/cell phone as required for on-call maintenance
- Responsible for alerting supervision of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that has taken place
- Monitors the use of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering
- Maintain monthly inspection and maintenance of building and HVAC equipment
- Assists Plant Supervisor with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions
- Maintains and updates site operating and training manuals for the maintenance department
- Assists in maintaining compliance with safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures
- Snow and ice removal, as required
- All other duties as assigned
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|