Dubuque Bank and Trust, a proud member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., operates offices in Dubuque, Epworth, Farley and Holy Cross. The bank serves thousands of customers in Iowa as well as in Illinois, Wisconsin and other states. With assets of more than $1 billion, DB&T is among Iowa's 10 largest banking institutions. DB&T is headquartered at 1398 Central Avenue in Dubuque.
- Composes and sends routine written correspondence.
- Creates mailing lists and utilizes mail merge function for mass mailings.
- Inputs, restores, and runs reports from internal data base systems.
- Arranges and coordinates meeting attendance, travel schedules and reservations.
- Assists with estate administration.
- Assists with tax processing as requested.
- Codes and prepares departmental bills and expense reports for select individuals for submission to finance for payment.
- Proficiently and accurately prepares informational packets for relationship managers to share with clients.
- Provides back-up to other administrative support staff.
- Maintains adequate knowledge of all bank services to make appropriate referrals and meet established annual referral goals.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years professional office experience.
- Previous experience providing administrative support for trust and estate administrators and/or legal experience pertinent to the same is preferred.
- Experience with financial planning, customer relationship management, and trust accounting applications preferred.
- Ability to support and receive instruction and direction from multiple staff members.
- Strong problem-solving and attention-to-detail skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to learn and become proficient with computer applications required for the position, including Microsoft Office, database, accounting, and customer relationship management applications.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|