Retirement Plan Services Support SpecialistHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
II. PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides office support for Retirement Plan Services.
- Coordinates travel arrangements.
- Supports Business Development Officers by creating presentations and gathering marketing materials.
- Organizes, writes and proofs marketing materials.
- Gathers Retirement Plan Services customer data and interprets for pricing; constructs pricing and profitability for prospects.
- Reviews incoming paperwork for completeness; follows up to obtain missing information and resolve problems timely.
- Completes spreadsheets of fund mapping comparisons.
- Reviews a prospect’s investment and matches it to the company’s investment.
- Reconciles retirement plan data to ensure that funds and sources are accurate.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
II: SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Performs other duties as assigned.
III: SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
IV: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
High School Diploma/GED.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of office support experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of retirement plans such as 401(k).
- Basic math skills.
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to identify problems and recommend appropriate follow-up action.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multitask to complete procedures and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and follow through skills.
- Ability to work independently.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|