Sales Solutions RepresentativeMcGraw-Hill Education, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
- Triage general inbound customer leads and responses to lead generation campaigns.
- Effectively troubleshoot digital issues and be able to demonstrate basic Connect and digital functions.
- Insure handoff of customers to appropriate learning technology representative or internal specialists such as IC, CXG or DLC to aid in the adoption process or to ensure customer satisfaction
- Execute EDGE selling process for select customers in response to lead gen campaigns.
- Understand and recognize where customers are in the implementation process to communicate and trouble shoot next steps for digital required customers
- Update SFDC via account planning and daily updating to ensure pipeline reports are accurate
- Conduct other inside functions based on seasonality and needs
- Ability to ask questions, to determine needs, critically assess responses and communicate observations effectively
- Ability to navigate multiple layers of internal McGraw-Hill resources to secure solutions
- Ability to think quickly when demoing digital products to address questions or challenges
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Ability to execute effectively during periods of high demands with multiple priorities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated Academic Success
- Demonstrated competitive spirit
- Excellent customer service skills and winning attitude
- High level of digital aptitude
- Knowledge of McGraw-Hill Education products