Plant SupervisorRIE Coatings, LLC, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
RIE Coatings applies coatings for protection and performance to a variety of surfaces and substrates including carbon steel, stainless steel, zinc plating, aluminum, composites, plastics, rubber, copper, brass, and other ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
As we continue to expand operations at our Eden Valley, MN and Dubuque, IA locations, we are looking for motivated folks who want to work hard, take pride in a job well done, and who want to be part of the success of the company. Safety and quality are priorities along with a respectful and professional environment. Our Machine Operators are held to these standards and it's expected they hold each other accountable as well.
Why work for us?
At RIE Coatings, we value hard work, a job well done, and most of all, our employees. We offer competitive base pay, shift differentials, health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, and more! Our employees work hard for us so we want to ensure a work environment they can be proud of.
To learn more about who we are and what we do, go to: http://www.riecoatings.com/.
- Assist in developing an annual Dubuque Operating Plan, including financial and performance metrics, and assume accountability for achieving Plan metrics and objectives.
- Establish and maintain a clean and safe work place targeted at zero workplace injuries while utilizing 6S methods to maintain a clean and organized plant.
- Communicate closely with Customer Service to ensure customer needs and expectations are met
- Working closely with production scheduling drive continuous improvements in lead time reduction and on time delivery.
- Direct all production activity: receiving, pretreat, dip spin, inspection and shipping to meet customer and company requirements, utilizing lean concepts to reduce non value added activities in all processes.
- Initiate plans and processes which minimize production costs through effective management of manpower, equipment, materials, and other resources
- Direct and oversee all plant purchasing duties including ordering of coatings, shop supplies, safety supplies, etc. while meeting plant budget goals. Identify opportunities to reduce costs through both cost savings initiatives and cost avoidance.
- Determine and maintain appropriate staffing levels required to meet customer requirements while meeting company performance targets
- Establish performance standards and evaluate employee performance against these standards while conducting timely performance appraisals
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Strong knowledge of processes and procedures
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong Initiative and leadership skills
- Quick decision making skills
- Ability to motivate, influence, and train people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to understand financial reports
- Proficient in ERP/MRP systems
- 4 year Degree or relevant experience
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|