Associate Financial ConsultantHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages assigned client relationships whose servicing needs are aligned with the skills and experience of this developmental position to provide exceptional level of personal service.
- Introduces current and prospective clients to the value proposition of our practice, including, but not limited to, financial planning, account aggregation, life insurance planning, and long-term care planning.
- Develops and grows the existing client base by communicating primarily through telephone conversations and online communications.
- Identifies when additional resources at Heartland and/or the subsidiary banks are needed to implement strategies that will help clients attain their financial investment goals; works with Private Client Services department and subsidiary bank personnel to provide those resources.
- Collects and analyzes client financial information and evaluates results for financial planning and investment recommendations.
- Establishes accounts and processes customer transactions in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Administers accounts of assigned relationships in compliance with provisions of governing documents, legal requirements, applicable regulations and established policies and procedures of the PCS department.
- Maintains adequate knowledge of all subsidiary bank services to make appropriate referrals and meet established annual referral goals.
- Performs continuing education to maintain certifications, designations or degrees, or completes required education to obtain same.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- 1-3 years of successful financial sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and desire to deliver superior customer service.
- Strong problem solving and attention to detail; responsible for meeting quality standards.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- General knowledge of financial markets, security types and investment management.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to complex computer systems and programs.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to independently prioritize tasks.
- FINRA Series and Series 66 licenses, or equivalent, required.
- Life and health insurance licenses, required.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|