Operation Systems TrainerCrescent Electric Supply Co, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Careers. Powered By You.
Crescent Electric Supply Company has been empowering employees for over 100 years. Today, we have grown to over 150 locations in more than 25 states throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. We stock everything from lamps and light fixtures to industrial automation products and networking equipment.
The key to our business’ success is our commitment to our customers and employees. We value relationships and believe in contributing to the communities we serve in a positive way. Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees through total customer satisfaction.
If you're looking for rewarding career opportunities, visit our web site at https://www.cesco.com/crescent_careers.html.
- Work directly with Corporate Training Coordinator and subject matter experts to prepare and coordinate all corporate training programs, training materials and presentations, training communications, enrollments, event planning, and ordering of training supplies.
- Manage daily tasks associated with the ongoing administration and support of the LMSs to ensure smooth daily operation (Litmos, NAED, etc.).
- Provide reactive and proactive technical support for administrators and learners by determining the nature of problems and searching for reasonable solutions. Serve as primary liaison between the LMS vendors and Crescent to pursue any outstanding technical issues, address technical bugs and other system issues.
- Maintain data integrity rules and processes for the LMSs, learner records, etc. Create and update administrator roles, providing appropriate levels of system access. Maintain and provide reporting from auxiliary training records maintained in SmartSheet.
- Responsible for documentation and communication of LMS policies and procedures in the form of technical and end-user documentation and training sessions. Plan and execute communications around upgrades, changes to learner or administrator interfaces, etc. Monitor updates and patches to LMSs, and work with providers to remain current on system specifications and updates.
- Manage data reporting function in LMSs to generate detailed training reports to monitor and evaluate effectiveness, compliance, and relevance of training programs.
- Assist with preparations for National Sales Conference events including registrations, scheduling, communications, documentation, and logistics. Attend NSC events to assist the Training Coordinator.
- Serve as host and/or moderator for live webinars as needed.
- Manage training materials in the Training Library. Recommend items/topics to add to library. Monitor overdue items and follow up with managers/employees as necessary.
- Oversee processing of orders for NAED training programs (EPEC, EDGE, VDV, etc.).
- Proctor surveys and provide reporting of survey data for department and branch initiatives.
- Assist with maintenance of Training Intranet sites and materials.
- Attend corporate sponsored off-site training events as necessary to assist with on-site logistics, and follow-up activities.
- Attend branch/company meetings and events as required. Overnight travel may be necessary.
- Adhere to all safety policies.
- Maintain housekeeping as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 2 or more years of related work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to successfully communicate to people with different levels of technical understanding. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proactive problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze information and use deductive reasoning in resolving issues or checking for data errors.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Proven ability to prioritize work effectively under pressure with limited supervision. Able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Advanced PC skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, V-lookups, pivot tables, mail merge). General technical aptitude and interests.
- Preferred: Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS), or similar database software, administration, and/or support. Experience with webinar hosting software. Experience using Survey Monkey or similar survey software.|
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|