SalesEagle Point Software Corporation, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Who is Eagle Point?
Recently named to Silicone Review’s “Top 30 Most Trustworthy Companies of 2017,” Eagle Point Software has distinguished itself from its peers by proving itself more valuable in terms of reliability, loyal customer base, innovation and market position.
Eagle Point has been helping AEC firms improve their productivity since 1983. Our focus is providing an award-winning solution called the Pinnacle Series which has become the leader in Autodesk continuous learning, knowledge capture/sharing and productivity.
Our team is made up of engineers and architects with over 100 years of combined experience in helping others take full advantage of their Autodesk software. We are a passionate team that loves to work hard, help people reach their goals, and have a little fun along the way. If you want to join a team of smart, talented and fun people, look no further than Eagle Point!
Eagle Point offers a competitive compensation structure, 401k plan with match and administrative fees paid by the company, health insurance, disability and life insurance, flex plan, paid time off (PTO) and holidays, casual dress code, free coffee and soda, and personal use of our amazing office space which includes a deck overlooking the Mississippi River.
Awards and Customer Quotes
Eagle Point was named a “Top 20 Most Promising Engineering Technology Solution Providers” by CIO Review Magazine. In addition, the Pinnacle Series was named “Best Autodesk Implementation, Training and Support System” in CV Magazine’s Technology Innovator Awards. Pinnacle Series also received a Technology Award for “Most Innovative Learning & Performance Platform” by TMT News.
“Pinnacle Series takes a big load off our support staff. It has reduced the amount of time we spend answering people’s questions by 50 percent.” –Mark Nyland, CAD Manager, MSA Professional Services
“We call Pinnacle Series our ‘Single Source of Truth’”— Tracy Matteson, Design Technology Manager, Mazzetti, Inc.
“Pinnacle Series has become an essential support tool in our rapid business expansion programme. When people need answers, they can get them fast.”— Veronica Ruby, Lead BIM Consultant, Waldeck Consulting – United Kingdom
“Pinnacle Series is an essential tool we use on a daily basis for task-based, step-by-step directions. This software promotes discipline, consistency and efficiency from project to project.”—Thomas Hoellering, Lead CAD Tech. Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
Be a part of something exciting…
As a sales professional at Eagle Point Software, you will be an integral part of a competitive and aggressive world class sales team.
The big question is will you love it here? Ask yourself…
- Do I enrich the lives of others and enjoy helping them solve problems?
- Do I want a challenge and an opportunity for growth?
- Do I understand the privilege and obligation of being part of a team?
- Do I have the ability to interact and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with various levels of the organization?
- Do I have a strong sense of humor and want to work for a company that knows how to have fun?
In this role you will…
- Play a fundamental role in achieving the team’s monthly sales goals
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls & emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
Here is what you will bring to the table…
- Inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A passion for sales and the drive to succeed
Here is what we will provide…
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Competitive compensation package (Base + Monthly Commission)
- Excellent benefits package
- Culture unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before… casual dress code, personal access to our beautiful office space and deck overlooking the Mississippi River, small company with big dreams and a history of success to make it happen, fun group of people who celebrate success every chance we get.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|