Steeple Square Campus ManagerConfidential,
Since its founding in 1981, McCullough Creative, Inc. has grown to become the leading creative design and graphic production firm utilizing the latest in equipment and technology. Employing a highly talented and innovative team of design, copy and art production specialists, McCullough Creative has earned a reputation for quality, creativity and service.
We specialize in the creation of marketing materials including sales literature, catalogs, direct mail, packaging, advertising, identity branding, trade show exhibits, and signage. Services include concept development, copywriting, design, art direction, illustration, fabrication and project coordination.
McCullough Creative has an ongoing commitment to quality and service which is evidenced by the long standing relationships we've built with many of our customers.
A Dubuque icon since 1867, the former home of St. Mary’s Parish is once again a hub for personal growth, celebration, and community empowerment. Steeple Square is restoring economic prosperity, environmental integrity, and social and cultural vibrancy to the downtown community.
Steeple Square is seeking a self-motivated and engaging professional who will actively participate in achieving the overall vision of Steeple Square. This position offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an effort to grow and shape the direction of the facility.
The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Maintaining communication with a Board, Committee Chairs, not-for-profit partners, and other key constituents.
- Developing staffing and on-call schedules as well as assuming duties of staff during their absences.
- Recruiting, maintaining, and scheduling volunteers.
- Coordinating and assisting with event setup.
- Overseeing the furnishing, cleaning, and maintenance of a facility and equipment.
- Participating in budget preparation and overseeing related expenditures to meet budget targets.
- Preparing monthly operations reports.
- Participating in fundraising activities and community events.
- Creating revenue-generating activities and community events.
- Maintaining confidentiality.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business, hospitality management, nonprofit management, or related field; or an equivalent of education and experience working in a hospitality, business, and/or nonprofit field.
- Be able to interpret budgets and financial reports.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license with proof of insurance. Must have access to personal transportation.
- Be able to demonstrate experience using audio/visual equipment.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Have superior critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate strong time-management skills.
This is an exempt, full-time position that offers a competitive salary, health insurance stipend, reimbursed cell phone, and paid time off. This position provides a flexible schedule to be able to accommodate evening and weekend events.
Because of the physical nature of this role, candidates must be able to stand for long periods of time, sit, occasionally reach, squat, kneel, grip, bend, climb ladders, and carry/push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds.
Because of the financial obligations of this position and direct contact with the community, final candidates will be asked to consent to a background screening.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. Deadline for application is May 31, 2018 or until the position is filled.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Arts and Entertainment
Building and Grounds
Food and Beverage
Volunteer and Non-profit
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|