Adjunct Instructor for the Master in Management ProgramUniversity of Dubuque, Dubuque, IA
About the University of Dubuque
The University of Dubuque is a private, Presbyterian, coeducational, professional university with a foundation in the liberal arts. Our commitment is to nurturing the mind, body, and spirit as well as encouraging students to explore their fullest potential, is part of a rich Christian identity that dates back to the University's founding in 1852. Our welcoming interfaith community of 2000 students attracts young men and women from across the country and around the globe who seek the knowledge and the skills to make a difference in our ever-changing world. Within a values and faith base, we offer you an array of perspectives and broad exposure to our truly global society. The University comprises the undergraduate college, the graduate school, and the theological seminary.
Mission and Vision
The University of Dubuque is a private university offering undergraduate, graduate, and theological seminary degrees, and other educational opportunities with the intention of educating and forming the whole person. The University is comprised of individuals from the region, our nation, and the world.
As a community, the University practices its Christian commitments by educating students, pursuing excellence in scholarship, challenging students to live lives of worth and purpose, and preparing students for service to the church and the world.
Therefore, the University of Dubuque is committed to:
- A hospitable Christian environment which respects other faith traditions;
- Relationships which encourage intellectual, spiritual, and moral development;
- Excellence in academic inquiry and professional preparation;
- A diverse and equitable community where Christian love is practiced;
- Stewardship of all God’s human and natural resources;
- Zeal for life-long learning and service.
The University of Dubuque is a growing University who is seeking an Adjunct Instructor for the Master in Management Program.
In September 2018, The Department of Graduate Studies at The University of Dubuque will launch a new Master in Management program which will be geared to traditional-aged college graduates looking to gain real-world experience while earning a master’s degree.
Adjunct faculty candidates are invited to apply to teach courses in Business in an eight-week format. Candidates should demonstrate excellence in teaching, commitment to integrating new technologies in the learning process, and the ability to inspire, motivate and empower students to succeed.
- MBA or related graduate degree
- Substantial professional experience in the field of instruction
Applicants should possess:
- Ability to effectively teach in a close, collegial environment dedicated to the teaching and learning relationship
- Ability to use technology effectively in teaching and learning
- Provide quality teaching including related preparation and grading
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required
To apply with a growing University for the Adjunct Instructor for the Master in Management Program position, please submit a current curriculum vita, official graduate-level transcripts, contact information for three references, a statement of personal teaching philosophy and the UD employment application. The application is located on our website. The completed application can be emailed to HR@dbq.edu, or it can be mailed to the Director of Human Resources, at the University of Dubuque, 2000 University Avenue, Dubuque, IA 52001.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Mail:||2000 University Ave|
Dubuque, IA 52001-5099
|Apply by Email:||HR@dbq.edu|