At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
Creatively apply instructional design principles and customer understanding to the development, design, and delivery of multimedia learning objects and assessments.
Develop a deep knowledge of, and demonstrate the ability to train others on, proprietary learning tool platforms, content engines, and authoring environments within the McGraw-Hill Education ecosystem. Partner with the Lead Product Developer and team to craft the portfolio's digital strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree required; related advanced coursework or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 1-2 years' experience in product management and product development.
- Experience managing digital product development.
- Proficient in digital product development.
- Familiar with web-based systems and tools, database management tools, authoring tools and platform functionality to help drive digital product development
- Strong program management skills, including budget and scheduling.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Confident, objective, inquisitive, ability to lead and mentor product development team.
- Must have proven ability to influence and negotiate across functional teams.
- Display practical business sense, fiscal skills, and accountability.
- Demonstrated success with managing complex digital product lines with major revenue responsibility.
- Ability to communicate vision and understand the big picture, but also can understand and communicate very detailed information on requirements, product line features and the market to various audiences.
- Minimal travel required
North America-United States-Illinois-Chicago
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|