Simon’s Trucking, Inc. is a family owned business that was established in 1946 with a fleet of two trucks that primarily hauled agricultural products throughout Iowa and the tri-states. Throughout the years Simon’s has continued to grow from a regional trucking company hauling bulk agricultural products to a premier trucking company offering transportation services to all 48 states and Canada through its van and refrigerated trailer operations.
Today Simon’s Trucking has achieved double digit growth since the 1990’s and is currently operating 115 tractors and over 300 trailers.
President and CEO Roger Simon and his team of professionals have built Simon’s Trucking to a highly regarded transportation carrier of manufactured and consumer products with a reputation for dependable, on-time, and safe delivery.
We are looking for someone who has a tanker endorsement and is flexible with freight type. Hazmat is not required but beneficial.
Here at Simon’s Trucking, we work hard to keep our drivers happy by giving competitive pay and excellent home time opportunities. One big benefit of working for Simons is that you get to work for a family owned business with the strength and stability of a larger corporation.
- Practical Mileage Pay
- Detention Paid
- Every mile paid empty or loaded
- $1,000 Driver Referral Program
- Premium Equipment and The Best Mechanics
- Pre-Pass/IPass in all trucks
- First in-first out dispatch
- 95% no touch
- No force dispatch to NYC
- Air ride equipment
- Truck cabs designed for comfort—espar bunk heater, fridge, invertors.
- At least 23 years of age or older
- 1 year of recent verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Current (Class A) CDL
- Pass a pre-employment DOT drug screen
- Have current DOT Physical
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|