Shift Supervisor Food & BeverageDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
We are looking for excited, passionate people to join our team and provide a friendly, fun, and exciting experience to our guests!
Situated in Dubuque's historic downtown and nightlife district, Diamond Jo Casino is a gaming, entertainment, and dining destination not to be missed!
- Maintain daily employee work station and break schedules.
- Ensure prompt and courteous service to customers.
- Monitor employee compliance with established service standards.
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Oversee the service operation of restaurant during assigned shift.
- Ensure all employees are on time, in proper uniform and following correct service procedures by correcting deficiencies or discrepancies as they occur.
- Resolve guest complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Requisition and maintain control of all inventories.
- Monitor employee job performance to ensure the adherence to all policies and procedures; make recommendations and/or assist in the preparation of performance evaluations and counseling actions.
- Perform related administrative and reporting duties.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Associate's degree in a related field, or one (1) year of related experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for majority of shift.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
If you are interested in joining our Diamond Jo Casino team, please stop by Human Resources during business hours (M-W, 8:30am-5pm, Th-Fr, 7am-5pm), call us at 563-690-4780Call: 563-690-4780, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more! To apply now, create your account by clicking the link to BoydCareers.com below. Navigate to Diamond Jo Dubuque, find your job, and apply!
Open interviews from 2pm-5pm every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
This listing has expired
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|