Certified Nursing Assistant (PT - 2nd Shift)Sisters of the Presentation, Dubuque, IA
The Sisters of the Presentation offer a positive, inspirited, growth-oriented work environment reflected in their spirit of hospitality. Our employees experience a nurturing work environment committed to the values of service and hospitality. The Sisters of the Presentation community consists of 105 vowed members and 133 associates, each bringing a unique energy and dedication to Presentation ministries. The community preserves the integrity of the human person and of all creation. In both communal and individual ways, we strive to integrate the three dimensions of creation: interiority, differentiation, and communion. We have committed ourselves to having a visionary role within the church and society, witnessing joy, compassion, inclusion, and justice. Presentation sisters offer a variety of programs and activities to assist your listening, enrich your life and support your spiritual and personal and professional growth.
- As a Certified Nursing Assistant, will perform direct nursing care activities.
- In order to assist sisters with daily living, health and wellness, this position requires a positive, caring, relational disposition; an interest in the wellbeing of others; the ability to organize work, establish priorities and perform tasks accurately, neatly and thoroughly while managing time effectively.
- Provide maintenance and restorative care services in an appropriate, competent, compassionate manner to assist and empower sisters.
- Maintain the comfort, privacy and dignity of sisters in the delivery of services.
- Must have ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Must have and maintain valid CNA certification with some long term care setting experience preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
- 2nd Shift Part-Time (2p-10p) 32-40 hours/pp
- One 30-minute paid meal period is provided per 8 hour shift, in addition to 2 – 15 minute rest periods.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||2360 Carter Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||2360 Carter Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|