Technical Digital Service Product ManagerHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Technical Digital Service Product Manager to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Technical Digital Service Product Manager is responsible for providing a high quality digital experience for our customer and member banks. This position will coordinate all project activities surrounding the digital platform and will work with vendors to implement the latest and greatest technology that will transform the digital experience for our customers. In addition, this role will work with the M & A team to insure we provide new banks with the latest technology and help them implement the new technology.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS)
2.10+ years of banking experience
- Expertise in online and mobile banking and newer digital banking applications
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time and working in a matrix management team
- Experience in Q2 eBanking preferred
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We're committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship -We're committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance– We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment– We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||10+ Years|